Monday, December 27, 2010

Great Deals on GROUPON Orlando


Hey friends! Hope your Christmas was great and you got a good deal or two under the tree. :) I would LOVE to hear what the best deal was you found this Christmas season.

I wanted to highlight some great deals I came across today on Groupon. I haven't used Groupon much, but I have friends who are nuts about Groupon. These deals might be too good to pass up.

Today on Groupon Orlando you can get one, two or all three of these great deals:

1. Bill's Car Wash (our fave in Orlando): 3 Express Car Washes (a standard car wash) for $10. We usually pay $10 for just one car wash, so it's like getting 2 for free! They are good until June, so you have a long time to use them.

2. Shutterfly (my fave photo company) - Get 2 photo calendars for $20. That's a great deal too! I made my mother in law a Shutterfly photo calendar for Christmas, and they always turn out great. You can make one for yourself and have an extra for a gift. Wahoo!

3. Orlando Rep Theater - I have been thinking about taking the kids to a show. Well, Groupon has adult tickets for $10 (a $17 value) or kids tickets for $5 (an $11 value).

Anyway, the deals on Groupon can sometimes be random and somewhat impractical, but these three are actually really good. All you have to do is sign up here, choose Orlando as your preferred city, and start shopping! Once you buy your "Groupon," you will be sent a link to print a coupon for your deal. Print and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment