Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Help me win an IPAD for Donny!!!


Shameless request for help here - Donny's been asking for an IPAD, and I always laugh it off. BUT...If I can get 400 people to sign up to receive emails (no purchase necessary) through my referral link from No More Rack, I can win an apple IPAD. PLUS...if you sign up with my referral link, I think you get a $10 credit to the site (not totally sure). I have to have 400 people by noon on Thursday (just 48 hours!!!) to win the IPAD. It's not a drawing...I win if get 400 people to sign up! How cool is that?

Sounds impossible. Let's see if we can make it happen.

Would you consider banning together with me to make this happen by posting my referral link on your Facebook or blog or Twitter? Leave a comment if you do. If we make it to 400 (still sounds impossible to me), I'll giveaway something cool. Nothing huge...but something cool.

Thanks so much for reading Maven on a Mission!!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment