Tuesday, March 29, 2011

$15 Ebay Gift Card for $7 - WOWZA!!!


Today Groupon is offering a $15 Ebay gift card for $7. Confession: I bought it this morning, and it is my first Groupon purchase. I just bought Millie some bows on ebay a few weeks ago...wish this had been around then, but I will certainly use it! I just cancelled my newspaper subscription (gasp!), so I think I may use this to purchase some coupons that I need for upcoming sales.

Anyway, here's how to do the deal:

1. If you haven't already, sign up for Groupon here.

2. Once signed up, go here for the ebay deal (http://www.groupon.com/deals/ebay). You have to use this link, as it will not come up on its own in your city. Be assured, you can use it, because it is a national deal. I have already received my email confirmation of the deal with my unique ebay code.

3. Make your purchase, and have fun shopping!!!

The code should appear in your email/Groupon account within a day. I think they are running a little slow in sending out the confirmations since the deal is popular.

(FYI, the Groupon link in step 1 is a personalized referral link, and I will get some credit if you sign up through my link. Just wanted to be upfront about that and say thank you if you happen to sign up through my link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment