Tuesday, April 5, 2011

$1 for a chance at $1000 DealPulp Credit


So I realize that I should never get into gambling. Today, DealPulp (a daily deal site similar to Groupon) is running a special where you can spend $1 to purchase a minimum $2 credit to their site. 1000 customers will get anywhere from $5 to $1000 for their $1 purchase. Sounds fun, and I had the extra buck to spend. I have purchased from DealPulp before and find them to be a great site.

Since you are guaranteed at least $2, it's not quite like gambling...but the thought of earning more certainly thrills me!!!

So...if you're feeling lucky (and have the money to spare), go for it! AND...if you get something larger than $2, PLEASE leave a comment on this blog post. I would LOVE to know if anyone gets a better deal out of it than the $2 (which is still a good deal). Once you buy your credit, just wait for the right deal to come along and...voila...your credit is already there!

Sign up here to take advantage of this deal today!


(FYI, the link is a personalized referral link, and I will get some credit if you sign up through my link. Just wanted to be upfront about that and say thank you if you happen to sign up through my link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment