Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Whys and Hows of Google Reader

So I spent a lot of time yesterday talking about my "Google Reader." By far, it is the tool I use the most to find the best deals and coupons. I rarely just go on the internet searching for deals and coupons. I have a few money saving blogs on my Google Reader, and I receive new blog posts in my Google reader inbox (similar to receiving a new email in my email inbox). This way, I don't waste time looking up blogs and coupon sites only to find there is nothing new posted...my Google Reader will let me know if anything new has been posted. One of the reasons I love my Google Reader the most is keeping up with friends' blogs. BUT...the money saving blogs are great too.

Here is a great "How To" on setting up a Google Reader. I really can't recommend it enough for both personal blog reading and money-saving blog reading:

How to Set Up a Google Reader

Thanks to Molly Piper for sharing this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment