Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tearpad Alert!! Cheap Cheez-Its at Publix this week!


My favorite way to find great coupons is to keep an eye out for blinkies or tearpads in stores. Tearpad coupons are free, and they are often for a high value. Tonight at Publix, I found a tearpad on a Cheez-It crackers display at the front of my store for $2.00 off 2 packages of Cheez-Its. Guess what goes BOGO tomorrow??? Yep, Cheez-Its. My store has Cheez-Its priced at $2.63. Guess what my kids are going to be eating at lunch as their "chip" for a while? If you can find this tearpad, it is time to stock up!!!

My Publix is across the street from a Wal-Mart, and I am convinced that its prices are lower on a lot of items compared to other Publix stores. BUT for all you commoners who have normal Publix prices...this week's ad says "Save up to $4.09." That seems really high to me per box, but even if they are $4.09, you would still get two boxes for just over a dollar each with that coupon. I am guessing that most stores will hit in the $3.50-$3.99 range...which makes your boxes less than a dollar each with that coupon. I am looking forward to $0.32 each at my store.

Suggestion if you are really interested in finding this coupon/tearpad: Go early (tomorrow or Friday), because the coupons will get snatched up by other savvy shoppers like us. :)

I hope some of you can find this deal as well. I would love to know if you do. Please leave a comment if you find the tearpads in your store...even if you find an empty tearpad...because it lets me know if these coupons are broadly offered...which lets me know if tearpad/blinkie alerts are helpful to post on this blog. If they are only at my store, then that doesn't help most of you. BTW, my store is in Oviedo at the corner of Alafaya and McCullough across from the Wal Mart Neighborhood Market.

I was running out of snack crackers. I was planning on stocking up on Cheez-Its this week anyway. Yay for great tearpads!

No comments:

Post a Comment