Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's a GREAT week at CVS - Many Moneymaker Scenarios!!!


Wow, I really can't believe the moneymaker scenarios at CVS this week. If you have ever wanted to try CVS or want to grow your ECBs, this is the week to do it. I have been spending more ECBs than I have been saving lately, so a week like this came at a perfect time for me. Hopefully you have some of the coupons needed to do some of these deals. There are a few deals with printable coupons, so all of us should be able to "make" a little money this week at CVS.

I am posting Hip2Save's CVS match-ups for the week here. She has highlighted the best deals in red and posted the coupons that match-up with the deals.

Here is what I am planning on doing:

Bayer Glucose Meter - $5 moneymaker
Right Guard Deodorant - $2 moneymaker
U by Kotex - $2 moneymaker
Crest Toothpaste - $0.75 moneymaker (I actually have a coupon from the mail to make it a $1 moneymaker...woo hoo!)

That's $10 in moneymakers this week for me! The great thing is that most of these items are things we actually use! Yay!

What about you? Do you have a CVS (or other store) plan for this week? Read the blog post above on Hip2Save to see what scenarios you can come up with for yourself. I would love to hear any comments about your CVSing or other bargain hunting this week.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment